Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about Spoiled Rotten
Can I order by telephone?
- Yes. You can call us on 01506 828244 Mon – Fri 10 am – 5 pm & Saturday 10 am -4 pm where payments can be made over the phone.
Questions about Products
Do you have more information about a product?
- We try our best to include as much information and relevant pictures as possible about each product. However if you have any further questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Do you stock products in other colours?
- All the colours we offer for a product are shown on the product page.
Questions About Payment & Ordering
I see that I can login but where do I sign up?
- There's no sign up button for customers. The sign up section is AFTER the checkout…this makes is easier to purchase as if you have sign up right away you would just have more clicks to go through. Plus after checkout if you chose to have an account with us all your information has already been provided for this.
What cards do you accept?
- We accept the following major credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro. We do not accept American Express card. Please note orders from outside the UK can be made with your payment card via Paypal even if you dont have a paypal account, please click the payment checkout method when ordering from outside the UK.
What currency do you use?
- We use UK Pound Sterling (GBP); however your payment card company will normally convert it for you to your local currency. We are not held responsible for any extra commission that may be charged by your credit card company.
Can I pay by any other methods?
- We accept PayPal payment. International payments from outside the UK can only be processed via Paypal.
Questions about VAT
Do your products have VAT?
- Children clothes are VAT exempt in the UK. However some accessories as well as toys, nursery, bedding or towelling articles are subject to 20% VAT. In addition the shipment charges may be subject to VAT, also calculated at 20%. The total amount charged to you and indicated at checkout and on your order confirmation is inclusive of all VAT. A detailed VAT invoice can be supplied on request. Orders to be shipped to addresses outside the UK are charged with the VAT rate applicable in the UK.
- Orders to be shipped to addresses outside the EU may be subject to local taxes, import duties or customs charges. You are responsible for paying any import duty that may be payable on the Goods when they reach their destination.